Monday, October 24, 2011

KinderStampO's Color it Monday



Hello everyone! It's time again for another KinderStampO Color it Monday. On this card I used Grungepaper covered in silver paint dauber and crackle paint. After I let that dry I cut out the cage using the Tim Holtz Sizzix Caged Bird die. I then cut the bird section of the die also from Grungepaper, inked it up, and then covered it in Glossy Accents. I took one of KinderStampO's Vintage Letter charms and covered it with a silver paint dauber and stamped my sentiment inside of it. I used the KinderStampO "Greetings From Home" stamp set. Once the sentiment was dry I also covered that with Glossy Accents. For the pink and silver background paper I used a white sheet of cardstock and stamped it with a background stamp that was inked up with silver paint dauber. I then brushed on pink die ink. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card...I love the paper you made for the background. What was the brand of the silver paint with a dauber cap? When you brushed on the ink do you mean you rubbed a pink distress ink over the stamped silver paint? I love how your card turned out.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete