Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cricut Circle Challenge entry


Last week was the Cricut Circle's blogiversary so to celebrate they are having a whole weeks worth of challenges with some really awesome prizes. I've been busy crafting away to come up with some entries and it's given me a chance to use some of my new carts so I had a ton of fun. My first entry is for the oct 7th challenge. The requirements were:

Your project can be any type, as long as you incorporate these three things.

1) A title

2) At least 2 Cricut Cuts.

3. At least 3 buttons.

Here is what I came up with. I used my new cartridge Girl's Makeup Party cartridge (which I bought specifically for this fantastic title cut). The pink and white layers of the title are cut at 3 inches. I used the same cut twice but for the white background I used my Gypsy to hide all the inner cuts. I then took that same hidden inner cut image and sized it to 3.2 inches and cut it out of black as well for the final layer. The nail polish bottle is cut in the same manor. The picture mats are cut from Art Philosophy. The paper is Teresa Collins Posh collection and the girl heads I cut out by hand from one of the pieces of cardstock in the collection. I then added small button brads to the corners of the photo mats. I'm really excited with this one because it's been so long since I have made a layout. Now all I have to do is add in my photos. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty layout! Love the paper you used too!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete