Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Art Philosophy Fall Card


Hi guys! I've been getting all of my Cricut Circle Blogivesary Challenge entries ready to post. This is an entry for the Cuttlebug challenge on October 5th. The requirements of the challenge were to create a project with the Cuttlebug as the focus with at least two Cricut cuts. I broke out the Art Philosophy cartridge again for this card. It was quick and easy and I still think it came out nice. I cut out the diamond shaped card as the background. I cut the individual diamond shape at two varying sizes and used Cuttlebug folders to emboss each one. I then cut the tag and leaf at their corresponding sizes that matched the stamp set. I added a little inking, some stamping, and a few rhinestones and twine and viola! Easy peasy. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Card. Where in Ca are you? I am in Northern , Ca Between Sac and Tahoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the emboss and the tag with the sentiment! Thanks for sharing:)
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete