Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cricut Blogiversary Challenge Entries





I have a bunch of cards to share with you today! The first card is an entry in to the monochromatic challenge on the Cricut Circle blog. I made the card with Love you a Latte and Art Philosophy. The coffee is made from four layers and it's one of the cuts on Love You a Latte. The background is made of three layered cuts from Art Philosophy. The card layer comes first, then the brown background, and then the white border. The tag is also cut from Art Philosophy. The sentiment is from Pink By Design's "Perk Up" set. I really love how this card turned out!





The second card is made with my Imagine and is an entry in the Imagine card challenge on the Circle blog. All of the images and background paper is from Kate's Kitchen. I printed a full sheet of the cherry paper and trimmed it to fit my card. The t0aster image is cut using the layers feature and I added Glossy Accents to the toaster eyes and to the pat of butter to add a cute detail. The background tag is one of the basic images that comes pre-loaded on the Imagine. It is cut in two layers, the larger one being with a background paper also from Kate's Kitchen. The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's stamps "A Pinch and a Dash" set. This card was super easy and still came out super cute!



This card is made for the Circle cartridge challenge. I used French Manor (Circle cartridge) for the background card. I also used Sophie (Circle cartridge) for the flower. I can't remember which cartridge I used for the tag. I think it was probably Gypsy Wanderings since that's ususally where I get my tags from. The small flowers are Punch Bunch paper punches that I added black rhinestones to.





The last card I have to share with you today is made from Sophisticated. It's an entry to the Circle blog sketch challenge. I got a little crazy on this card because I cut out the key, keyhole, and sentiment from Sophisticated and I didn't like the way it looked against my background paper so I attatched the keyhole and key to white paper and trimmed around it. I then cut up the sentiment so that I could arrange the words to fit in the lower right hand corner. The white strip is punched on both sides with a Martha Stewart border punch and then I added a ribbon the the center. the tiny hearts in the upper left hand corner were the left overs from the border punch.

I hope you enjoyed my posting spree today! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. All great cards, Melissa. Terrific job. I love the background on the latte card--very nice. And that flower from the Sophie cart is so pretty. Great job on all! TFS!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards. My fave is the first one!

    ReplyDelete