Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lawnscaping mini chalenge



Thanks so much to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog for the Honorable Gnome!!

 



Hello everyone! This week I participated in the Lawnscaping mini challenge. Check out the other amazing entries here. My project was two mini 3x3 birthday cards that would be perfect for gift tags for a birthday present. I'm obsessed with my new Lawn Fawn birthday themed stamp sets so I was super excited to make this project. I just love how the Lawn Fawn stamps can make something so simple but adorable. Here is what I came up with.





This is what I used:
Lawn Fawn Birthday Tags clear stamp set
Lawn Fawn year three stamp set
My Favorite Things doily dies
Spellbinders dies
Corner chomper

I hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Those are such cute birthday cards!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete