Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge - Pastels

It's been so long since I have posted anything! It's not that I haven't been crafting, just that I haven't been sharing. Well I missed it, so now I'm back!

I made this card for The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge. The theme this week is pastel colors. Please check out the other great entries here.

I used The Greeting Farm's Double Cupcake Anya stamp for my image and their Layer Cake clear stamp set for my sentiment. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by!


Ingredients:

The Greeting Farm's "Double Cupcake Anya" stamp

The Greeting Farm's "Layer Cake" sentiment

Copic markers

We are Memory Keepers patterned cardstock

Papertrey Ink and Recollections solid cardstock

Lawn Fawn "Tag You're It" craft dies

Lawn Fawn "Birthday Tags" stamp

Studio Calico wood veneers

No comments:

Post a Comment