Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Birthday fun with Birthday Anya

Hello everyone! I'm back with another card featuring The Greeting Farm's Birthday Anya 3. The Anya stamps are one of my favorite lines of stamps because they are so adorable and I have so much fun coloring them!

 I made this card for The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday challenge. The challenge was to use buttons and bows on your project. For some reason I have a hard time with buttons and trying to figure out where to put them in my projects. Here is what I came up with:





My recipe:

The Greeting Farm's Birthday Anya 3

Echo Park This and That Grateful Collection cardstock

Papertrey ink solid cardstock

Copic Markers

Lawn Fawn Birthday Tags sentiment

random buttons and ribbon from my stash


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment