Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday Challenge

Hello everyone! I'm really excited about the card I'm sharing today. The Greeting Farm came up with a great challenge this week called "Getttin Wiggy With It". For this challenge your image must have no brunette, blonde, or red hair so it's time to break out the fun colors! I was really put outside my comfort zone with this challenge because I have NEVER colored these images with anything besides normal hair color. I'm soo happy that I was challenged to do this because I really love the results.

This is the first time I have used the trace feature on my Silhouette to cut around my digi stamps. I think the cut came out perfect around the stamp and it saved me the time of doing it myself by hand! I also took the extra step to break out my sewing machine to add some embellishment to this card. I think the Studio Calico wood veneer shapes added the perfect finishing touch. What do you think?



Here is what I used:
Copic markers
The Greeting Farm Valentine Anya Digi
patterned paper and sentiment from the Memory Keepers Love Struck stack
Papertrey Ink solid cardstock
Studio Calico Wood Veneer shapes

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment