Saturday, August 3, 2013

July Avery Elle challenge

Hello everyone! I'm back today with my entry for the July Avery Elle challenge. The challenge is to make a project using this picture as inspiration. The winner of this challenge gets to be Avery Elle's guest designer for the month of September. How exciting! Be sure to head over to their blog to see all the other fabulous entries!


My newest Avery Elle stamp set is the Papel Picado Banners set. It has such a festive feel but for this project I wanted to show how it could be used as a design element as well and change the whole feeling of the set. Here is what I came up with.


Here is what I used to make this card:
Avery Elle Papel Picado Banners stamp set
Avery Elle Papel Picado Banners Die
Echo Park sticker alphas, patterned paper, and arrow from "Everyday Eclectic"
Papertrey Ink solid cardstock
Colorbox ink
Distress ink
Stampin Up Ink
twine from my stash. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment