Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Greeting Farm's Garden Variety Challenge

Hello again! This is my second post of the day. I was in a creative rut the last few weeks so I felt compelled to do more than just one card today.

This card was created for The Greeting Farm's Garden Variety Challenge. The challenge was to create a card that was clean and simple. I am the kind of girl who believes more is more when it comes to embellishments so toning it down was kind of challenging actually. I kept wanting to add glitter, or ribbon, or layers to this card. Here is what I came up with.


Here is what I used to make this card:

The Greeting Farm Cheeky Cherry Pie stamp
Scrappy Mom's Sentiment stamp from the Pinch and a Dash set
We R Memory Keepers Love Struck patterned paper
Papertrey Ink solid cardstock
Copic markers
rhinestones from my stash

I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: