Sunday, July 28, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Hello everyone! Today I am posting a project for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog challenge. I ordered a few new Lawn Fawn stamp sets from SimonSaysStamp.com a while back and this is the first time I got the chance to use them. I just love all of their stamp sets. They are so adorable!

The challenge this week is to make a project with the theme "Summer Food and Drink". The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of summer food is ice cream! It's my absolute favorite summer treat (actually year round treat). Here is what I made:


Ingredients:

Lawn Fawn "Here's the Scoop" stamp set
Lawn Fawn "Interlocking Backdrops" stamp set
Copic Markers
Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet cardstock
Papertrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Stampin Up paper punch (shape cut in half)
twine from my stash



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. An adorable card Melissa, a great design and I love the sweet ice cream set is fabulous - lovely colouring!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete