Monday, January 16, 2012

KinderStampO Color It Monday



Hello everyone! It's time for another KinderStampO Color it Monday post. The first picture is the color inspiration. I chose to make a card and I used the Cricut Art Nouveau cartridge for the design. I chose the Cala Lily cut and cut it and its layers out at four inches. I then layered it on some of my paper scraps. The last layer is sewn along the edges and distressed with a Tim Holtz sanding block. The sentiment is from KinderStampO's "Friendship" stamp set. Check it out at the KinderStampO online store here. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful...I don't have this cart yet! Great card! I like that you stitched with your sewing machine.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT CARD. i've been looking for a cala lily cut to put together a few wedding layouts. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete