Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Glitter Anya Experiment


I wanted to make a Christmas card with a Greeting Farm stamp. The only problem was that I didn't own any Greeting Farm Christmas stamps lol (although I have some coming in the mail, yay!). I decided to experiment a little with my Fleur Anya stamp to see what I could come up with. I I coated a piece of white cardstock with white glitter and then I used VersaMark to stamp Anya on to the glitter. I then coated the stamped image with glitter embossing powder and heat set the powder. I colored in Anya with my Copic markers on top of the white glitter. To me Christmas means red and sparkly so this is what I came up with. I also used the Cricut Winter Lace cartridge to cut the snowflakes. I love my Cricut! I can't seem to do any project without using it. The sentiment is a K and Company sticker. So what do you think? I'd love it if you told me some of your thoughts. Thanks for looking!

I've entered this card in The greeting farm's Farm Fresh Friday challenge and Cricut Circle's weekly blog challenge.

P.S. Thanks so much to The Greeting Farm design team member Emily Martina! I won her Greeting Farm gift card giveaway. She's extremely talented and I love seeing what she comes up with for all the Greeting Farm challenges. Visit her fabulous blog Beans Scraps & Sheep.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card...your experiment worked great!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete