Friday, August 19, 2011

Cupcake Anya




This is my newest card. I've been making it one piece at a time for a while now and I finally put it all together in to a card for The Greeting Farm's Fresh Friday Challenge and ICopic's All About Children blog hop. I love these stamps! They are so super cute. A lot of times I will just stamp a whole sheet of paper and color them in a little at a time at my leisure without really knowing what I am going to use them for. I just really enjoy the coloring part of stamping! I stamped out the oven and hand cut the background hole to fit the oven in and give it depth. The oven door opens and closes. I hope you enjoy!
Here is what I used:
copics
The Greeting Farm's Cupcake Anya digi stamp
Art Gone Wild's happy oven stamp set
cricut cuts for the background
Scrappy Mom's stamps "Sweet Nothings" for the sentiment
small buttons as accents

1 comment:

  1. Oh m'gosh! How cute is that! Love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete