Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - SWEETHEARTS!


Ok, one more post for the night. Here is my entry for Scrappy Moms Stamps's Terrific Tuesday challenge. The challenge is to design a project using the Sweethearts cartridge or a similar cut if you don't have that cartridge. I used the heart lock and key from Indie Art since I didn't have Sweethearts. I also used the Create a Critter cartridge for the background stamp. I used my Cuttlebug swiss dots folder and Sizzix Love set folder for my embossing. I hope you enjoy it! Check out all the other awesome designs here.

5 comments:

  1. what a pretty card! I've been trying to create something with the stamp cut, you've inspired me! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! I have that new sizzix folder and when I brought it home and tried it I HATED it. Now I have seen it all over the blog and it looks sooo cute! What am I doing wrong? LOL Maybe it's just the sample paper I used. Thank you for the inspiration to try it out again! And thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Love that folder I used it on my card too! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!!! love it. i'm a new follower and can't wait to see your next project:) I hope you can stop by sometime!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I love the pink :)
    rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete